Popular Posts

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Sicky baby


Poor dude. He's got a fever and last night had a mad case of diarrhea. The diarrhea has subsided, and the fever is slowly going down, but he's still really sluggish (sleeping ALL the time) and not eating much. I'm hoping he clears up and is well by tomorrow. We always go see the rest of the Stemmle bunch on Fridays, and I hate missing weeks. It's the only time that the cousins get to see each other. And really, The Dude's cousins love Stem more than anything, so they really just go for him. But grandma and the aunts love seeing The Dude.

I'm super stoked for my consignment shopping today. I have literally been doing a countdown until I can go there.

Besides The Dude's fever and consignment shopping, the only other thing happening in my life would be the awful root canal I had yesterday. Really. I could go my whole life without ever having to do anything like that again. Unfortunately, once my waiting period for my dental insurance is over, I have to get my wisdom teeth pulled. Also unfortunate is the fact that I didn't realize there was a waiting period for my dental insurance. It covers preventative, and fillings, but not root canals for another 6 months. So the most painful part of my root canal? The $1300 price tag. That, and the rubber dam they had in mouth to keep it open. For 2 1/2 hours. Awful. I almost choked a few times trying to swallow my spit. Anyone who knows me, knows that I literally go crazy when a part of my body is incapacitated (i.e. anxiety attack during labor after the epidural and waking up not being able to move my legs.- one day I'll get around to writing my birthing story on here.)

Anyway, here are some videos of The Dude to keep you company.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MXhqTGt4hs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lc3SRMBKq-Y&feature=related


(I couldn't post the videos directly because my YouTube account is separate from my blog account. Ehh)

No comments:

Post a Comment