Popular Posts

Thursday, September 8, 2011

9 months and 6 days old

The Dude is 9 months and 6 days old today. I only post this, because I didn't post on his actual birthday. Unfortunately he was still sick, although I'm pretty much positive all of his diarrhea (up to his neck and all down my husband's arm) was because he was teething. It took about 2 months for his first tooth to fully pop through. He spent Saturday with my mom, and literally overnight, another tooth popped through. It's almost fully through. Methinks that explains the explosive butt he had last week.

Also, I found out we have lead paint on our porch. That sucks.

Here's what doesn't suck:

If anyone thinks they don't look alike, I declare them legally blind. If anyone doesn't think this is adorable, I declare you insane.

This looked like a bassett hound before. Even though I prefer natural ears, I ate one into  a cropped ear shape. I think it's cuter than the long pony-tail ears. And it looks more like a pit. :)

But what a pretty boy!

Knocked. Out.

My new favorite hat. Til I order another one.

What. A. Ham.

No comments:

Post a Comment