Popular Posts

Monday, September 26, 2011

Starting to walk...

I was drawing my tattoo out this weekend (pictures further down) and I looked up and The Dude was cruising along next to couch using his sit n stand toy on wheels. It blew my mind. I immediately made him do it again and caught him on video. Now, he can't get enough of it. He's already a lightening fast crawler and this leap to assisted walking is awesome. I'm pretty stoked. But it's so weird to see my little peanut walking around. It's like, wait, dude. You can't even sit up on your own, how can you walk? Then I remember that he's almost 10 months old, not my little 10 week old bean anymore. Sad. But awesome. His 1st birthday will be here before I know it.

The second time he ever walked with it. Out of nowhere. Just stood up and went for it.


I love his little humping move to try to get it to go. Cutest thing I've ever seen.

My newest addition on my left forearm. The skull design was my idea. He cleaned up my drawing and made it better, but I heard him tell his girlfriend it was "pretty good." I was proud. Little things, dears. That's what keeps you happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment