Popular Posts

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Pictures from the zoo...

Those baby blues kill me everytime

Daddy, look at it! (I didn't think about it til my mom pointed it out, but The Dude is totally barefoot on that gross stuff)

Yeah, it's not as cool sitting on it, as it is looking at it.
Polar bear! (and puffy mommy)

Baby giraffe! I think him and The Dude should become BFFs.
All he wanted to do was gnaw on that damn elephant. Stupid teeth.
One of the few decent recent pictures of me...and moments before The Dude threw that bottle to the ground and broke it in half. It's plastic. How does that happen?





Yeah, this fence is way cooler than the monkey.

I called him a good boy for posing and he smiled and clapped for himself. Narcissism isn't bad, right?
A little daddy/The Dude baby bjorn dance break


Still dancing at the tiger exhibit



Seriously Baby Bjorn- can I get paid for this please? I found your newest model.



...and it didn't even take me a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment