Popular Posts

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Out of town, back in town, sick

We made our first trip out of town without The Dude in tow. John played a show in Atlanta and was going to use his skydiving voucher from his bachelor party. I decided to tag along because all those guys are my best friends, and after The Dude being sick and being in his very needy mama stage, it was some well-deserved time off. In short, the trip was fun. The show was great and all my guys survived their jump from 14,000 feet. (Secret: I missed The Dude like crazy.) I could tell everybody is getting old though when John, Alex and Tego all fell asleep at 9:30 on a Saturday in Atlanta. Lame.

Sunday felt like a race to get home so I could hold The Dude and of course, we ended up with a flat tire that delayed us 2 1/2 hours. That sucked. A lot. When I finally did see him, he snuggled right into my neck. It was perfect. I had cuddly dogs and a cuddly son who thought everything I did was the greatest thing ever.

Now, I'm sick. Cause I wasn't lame in Atlanta and I actually stayed up and got little sleep. Either that or The Dude gave me whatever he had a couple of weeks ago. I'm blaming it on him.

I had my labs done today, so we'll find out on Monday what's going on with me. Kidneys, cholesterol, thyroid. Whatever it is, I want to get it better and be healthy again.

Here's The Dude playing peek a boo (being the peek a booer). He was shirtless cause he was sick with a fever. (He really acts sick, huh. That's why it's so hard to tell when he's not feeling good. Happiest baby ever.)

Clay's skydiving video

Tego's skydiving video
(I'm still waiting on John's. Tego is supposed to upload it for us since we don't know how to do it)

And my life in pictures the last week:













Signing their lives away at the skydiving center



No comments:

Post a Comment