Popular Posts

Monday, May 2, 2011

How much is that doggy in the window?

I am dying to get another dog. I LOVE my two girls, but with all the rescue promotion I do, I feel like it's my time to step up and help more. Even if we just fostered another dog, I would love it. But we don't have room for another crate. And The Dude is only 5 months old and we aren't exactly rolling in the dough.

But I look at the sweet faces of these dogs and I just want to save all of them! We may end up with a temporary foster as our friends need to find a home for their foster, and if they can't do it soon, we'll end up with her until a home can be found (I can't let that girl go to the pound!).

I'm just at the point where I feel like I'm not doing enough. I do my best by sharing every dog I can. I know that I feasibly can't take in a lot of dogs. My girls are still young and kind of territorial, but I would LOVE for them to get to know other canines. They need the socialization. I just want to win the lottery and open a rescue and live happily ever after with my dogs and my four kids (one day...)

No comments:

Post a Comment