Popular Posts

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Mentally Preparing...

The day after The Dude turns 14 months old, Stem and I are taking a week-long vacation to Las Vegas. I am super stoked about the trip, but I am so nervous about leaving The Dude here. He'll be rotating with the grandparents, so he'll be in good hands- so I guess I'm more nervous about how Stem and I will be without The Dude for 8 nights. That's a long time. We've done weekend trips (one with both of us, and one for my company retreat), and on both trips, we were dying by the second day. I really just don't want the trip to be miserable because I'm missing the little one.

Seriously, 7 days without this face:

He put his sock on his head, and he thought it was hilarious.
The rest of the last week in pictures:

Taking a bath at Grandma E's
I had fun with his hair. He peed on the floor right before he got in the tub. His (all girl) cousins thought it was hilarious. :)
The baddest accessory a badass little dude could have.
 The Dude made friends with the cops at Panera last night:








Dropping The Dude off at El Grande Papa's (aka Cozy D's) house last week

No comments:

Post a Comment