Popular Posts

Monday, March 21, 2011

whisper words of wisdom...

Today has been alright so far. I overslept so I didn't get to feed The Dude before I left. That's always a bummer. It's really the only mommy/dude time I get before work. And he was sleeping so peacefully that I didn't even kiss him goodbye cause I didn't want to wake him up. I have to say, now that he has learned to suck his thumb, he is the CUTEST sleeper ever.

This weekend we put him in his walker for the first time. His legs are still too short to touch the ground, but I'm pretty sure he loved being pushed around in it. He was so cute.

Cross eyed baby! Haha


We're getting our taxes done today which equals some MUCH NEEDED $$$! These medical bills are killing us. On another happy note, I'm starting adult tap tomorrow. I can't wait! I miss dancing so much. I will never be able to devote as much time as I used to, but I am so happy to be able to do even just a little bit. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment